These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
James Kendrick Pyne (1852-1938): Impromptu Elegiac Francis Edward Bache (1833-1858): Andante... more
Product information "Diverse: Organ rarities of the romantic period 29: The victorian era"
- James Kendrick Pyne (1852-1938): Impromptu Elegiac
- Francis Edward Bache (1833-1858): Andante from “Three Movements for the organ“
- Francis Edward Bache: Andante and Allegro in D
- Edgar Beck-Slinn (1879-1936): Postlude Nr. 2 in e minor
- Charles King Hall (1845-1895): Canzone in f minor
Published by courtesy of John P. Ridgway, Faringdon (GB)
|Author / Composer:||Diverse (-)|
|Kind of edition:||Performing sheet music|
|Format:||Concert Format (228x305 mm)|
|Online ressources:||PDF sample|
You viewed previously