16 medium and large festive organ pieces for weddings and other festal occasions. Edited and... more
Product information "Diverse: 16 organ pieces for weddings and other celebrations"
16 medium and large festive organ pieces for weddings and other festal occasions. Edited and edited by William C. Carl.
- Georges MacMaster (1862–1898): Orange Blossoms
- Charles Neustedt (1838–1908): Gavotte
- Jaques Lemmens (1823–1881): Wedding morn
- Henry Smith (1848–1909): Entrée nuptiale
- Matthias von Holst (1767–1845): The wedding day
- Clément Loret (1833–1909): Bénediction nuptiale
- Anton Strelezki (1858–1906): The Bride’s song
- Richard Wagner (1813–1883): Träume / Dreams
- Anton Stepanowitsch Arenski (1861–1906): At the altar
- Sibley Churchill (1858–1938): A song of gladness
- Richard Wagner: Bridal Chorus
- Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy (1809–1847): Wedding march
- Fernand de la Tombelle (1854–1928): The Bride’s march
- Richard Wagner: March from Tannhäuser
- Clement Loret: Marche nuptiale
- Joseph Barnby (1838–1896): O perfect love
|Author / Composer:||Diverse (-)|
|Kind of edition:||Performing sheet music|
|First edition:||1916, The Boston Music Company|
|Format:||Large format (243x328 mm)|
|Online ressources:||Digital specimen|
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
You viewed previously