These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Wilhelm Volckmar (1812–1887): Andante in A major Figured postlude in D major Figured... more
Product information "Organ rarities of the romantic period 64: Early and high german romanticism 2"
- Wilhelm Volckmar (1812–1887): Andante in A major
- Figured postlude in D major
- Figured postlude in F major
- Gustav Flügel (1812–1900): Prelude and fugue in C major
- Eduard Rottmanner (1809–1843): Fugue in d minor
- Joseph Hanisch (1812–1892): Prelude "Salve Regina"
- Ernst Köhler (1799–1847): Fughette "Wer nur den lieben Gott"
- Prelude in e minor
- Adolf Friedrich Hesse (1809–1863): Prelude in d minor
- Festal prelude "O dass ich tausend Zungen hätte"
- Fuge in e flat major
- Prelude and fugue in d minor
- Gustav Merkel (1827–1885): Introduction and Double fugue in b minor op.41
- Prelude in D major op. 156/7
- Fugue in b minor 179/15
|Author / Composer:||Diverse (-)|
|Kind of edition:||Performing sheet music|
|First edition:||1913, Verlagsgenossenschaft Organo, Zürich|
|Format:||Large format (243x328 mm)|
|Online ressources:||Digital specimen|
You viewed previously